|Farm House Pictures|
|Farm House||$450/night weekends||$425/night mid-week|
The Farm House
Farm House Description:
709 Highway 20, Winthrop
House phone : 509-996-3333.
This phone rings in the house and is for guest use (local calls only).
The Farm House has a kitchen with a full refrigerator, small range, small dishwasher, microwave and coffee makers. The kitchen is equipped with an assortment of pots and pans, dished, glasses, wine glasses and kitchen implements. We provide coffee, tea, sugar, salt & pepper. If you need something that is not there please ask, we probably have it.
The Farm House has six rooms:
Room one: main floor, 1 queen bed and a full bath
Room two: main floor, 1 queen bed and a full bath
Room three: main floor, 1 full bed and a shared bath
Room four: upstairs, 1 full bed and a shared bath
Room five: upstairs, 2 full beds and 1 twin bed and a shared bath
Room six: upstairs, 2 full beds and a full bath
The shared bath is on the upstairs landing. All of the rooms have A/C and a sink. There is a TV/VCR unit and an assortment of tapes as well as a CD/Radio in the living room area. We do not receive regular TV at the Farm House. Wi-fi is available at many of the restaurants in Winthrop and Twisp as well as the public library.
If you have and questions or need anything during your stay please ask. We do not provide daily housekeeping. Clean towels and additional supplies are available on request.
Pets are not allowed at the Farm House or in Cabins 1-5.
Check in time is 3:30pm.
Check out time is 11:30am.
Deposit and Cancellation policies:
- Reservation may be guaranteed with a VISA or MasterCard or by pre-payment
- Reservation for the R& B Festival and holidays must be paid 30 prior to arrival
- Reservation for the Farm House have a 30 day cancellation policy, 60 days for the Winter Holidays .
- If you need to cancel less that 30 days prior to your arrival (60 days for winter holidays) we will do our best to re-rent the Farm House. You will be responsible for the nights we are unable to re-rent.
- There are no refunds for no shows, late arrival or early departure
- Fireplace is not in use during the hot summer months
- Snow and weather conditions do not change the cancellation policy.
- There is a three night minimum stay during the festivals and most holidays.